1. WHY ARE YOU READING THIS?
Please read this Policy carefully before browsing this Website. We will process your data only as described in this Policy. Our website is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children of this age group.
Should you have any questions or comments as for this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
2. WHAT DOES PCES HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR DATA?
In light of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), PCES is a controller and a processor of the personal data submitted through this Website and collected in other ways. Being a controller means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
By submitting an online application for any vacancy placed on our website you expressly submit your personal data, contact information, CV and any other information you choose, and agree that it will be collected and processed by PCES. In such case PCES stays the data controller and the processor of your data.
3. WHAT DATA ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect information about you that is necessary for us to allow you to use the Website or contact us, and only to the extent specifically provided in this Policy.
3.1 Information we obtain from you
When you contact us via email or via the contact form, you provide us your name, phone number, e-mail address, communication content and data associated with the communication.
Examples of personal data that you provide to us when applying for a vacancy are full name, e-mail, phone number, location, any other information you choose to provide in your CV or together with it. You might also choose to provide us with any other personal data, for example the personal data of a candidate for work whom you want to refer.
3.2 Information we obtain from your use of our website
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information about you:
- information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths;
- Cookies. For more information on the cookies being used on the Website and how you can opt out, please visit the section 7 of this Policy.
4. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal data because:
- you have consented to us using your personal data
- we need to comply with a legal obligation it is in our legitimate business interests
- More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
4.1 Communications, based on PCES legitimate interest:
if you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, to organize the meeting, call, zoom or other communication.
4.2 Marketing and public relations, based on your consent:
if you are a visitor of our website, we may, by way of cookies, process your data to carry out marketing research and to analyze the characteristics of this website visitors, to assess the impact of our marketing communication and to adjust it to the detected tendencies, to plan our future marketing activities, to prepare analytics and profiling for business intelligence, to target our advertising.
4.3 Recruitment, based on your consent
if you are a potential employee, we may process your personal data to assist you with ongoing or future employment or cooperation with PCES, to enable you to submit your resume, apply for jobs online or express your interest in relocation.
4.4 Business relations, based on PCES legitimate interest:
if you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor or business partner, we may process your personal data to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation; to promote our new products, works and services; to confirm the high level of our works and services; to invite you to the meetings and events or organize them.
5. HOW CAN WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, erasing or destructing.
6. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA?
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correctionof the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasureof your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. The request response time is one month.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
7. HOW IS YOUR DATA RETAINED?
We make sure to use appropriate technical and physical security measures to protect your personal data which is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed by us, from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access.
Your personal data is securely stored by PCES on its servers.
We will not retain your data for longer than it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. We must also consider periods for which we might need to retain personal data in order to meet our legal obligations or to deal with complaints, queries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim being made. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
We will retain information and documents, including electronic documents, containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- if the information is relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
8. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM?
When you visit the PCES websites, PCES may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure the PCES website. Cookies are simple computer files made of text. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
Our websites use different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Functional cookies – these Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the PCES website and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the website and use them in a proper way.
- Analytical cookies and other cookies – these Cookies help us improve our website, collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website, collect information about the most visited pages and tell us whether and how many error messages were displayed. Examples of analytical cookies: 1_P JAR, _ga, _gid, etc.
Based on how long they are valid, the Cookies on the PCES website may be either persistent cookies or session cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. If you want to receive more information about the cookies we use, please contact us.
You can adjust your browser settings to delete some of our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third-party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load. Find out how to adjust the settings for different browsers:
9. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?